Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Silent Hill - The movie

Hey there,

I wanted to talk to you about a movie I recently saw. It was released in the States long time ago, but in Spain (where I live), it was on theaters on late July. It was Silent Hill.
Well, I went to watch it with a couple of friends. No one liked it :D
Though I did (and my brother did too), I found it one of the best movies I've seen. Okay, it's a different movie, it's not the typical movie you can see, but it was worth the money (6,20€ by the way).
I had played from Silent Hill 2 to Silent Hill 4, so I knew what it was all about, and I must addmit that the atmosphere of the movie, is just like in the games! it's as terrorific, weird and bizarre as the games.
What helped the most to that, was the music. Akira Yamaoka songs fit perfectly to the movie, they give myself the creeps!

So, if you haven't seen it, go watch it and tell me what you think.

No comments: