Wednesday, September 06, 2006

PlayStation 3 delayed!


Yeah, they did it again, PlayStation won't arrive this year to Europe as they promised (damn good news for Nintendo!). They'll release it in the American and Asian markets the dates they said, but in Europe it won't reach the shells until March 2007!!!! They didn't tell a precise date.
They say the problem is the Blu Ray lens, which they can't build as fast as they'd need to have the 6 millions of units they promised they'll have for the lunch. So there won't be a world lunch as they claimed.

What does this mean? This means that Nintendo will find it much more easy to sell Wii's this Christmas, and after the releases of Gears of War and Halo 3, Microsoft will sell a lot of xbox 360s as well.

I'm sorry for those who have been waiting for a PS3, I wasn't, I did what I had to do, and bought a xbox 360 this summer. I'm glad. I'd never wait more than a year looking forward to a console that costs more than 500€ (or 600).

I'm imagining a disaster, Sony is not going to find it easy at all this time.

No comments: