Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Gears of War development has ended

I have no doubt Gears of War is the big release of Microsoft for this year. When it hits the sells, it will be the most expected game of the year. For all this year, next gen has meant "Gears of War". People is anxious to get it, they can't wait to have it, we have a lot of hope put on this game.

In case you don't know, Gears of War is a TPS (third person shooter). It starts in the "Emergence Day" (Nov 12), when the earth is invaded by the "Locusts", bizarre creatures, making the game look like a horror movie.

That said, the point is: the game has ended its development. And the evidence are two videos they released on the xbox 360 marketplace.

moreover, they're planning a lot of events on the Emergence day, such as releasing only during that day, a Gamer pic and a theme for the 360 dashboard.

Don't lose the oportunity of trying this amazing game. As far as I'm concerned, as soon as it gets out, I'll rent it to try it, and I'm pretty sure I'll purchase it.

Source: http://www.xboxusersgroup.com/content/view/3240/139/

No comments: