Minor update for the xbox 360 dashboard
I switched on my 360 recently and got prompted with a new update for the dashboard. Give the recent major update I thought it would be some bug fixing update. I downloaded it, navigated through the menus, and I didn't see anything new.
I checked the xbox site and it didn't say anything about the update, so I haven't known until today about what had changed in the update.
In that last update, they added the expected 1080p support through component and VGA, but people were experiencing problems (I didn't know, I can't afford a 1080p TV), so this is what this update is for.
Also:
- Improved support for HD video output over VGA, including 1080p resolution.
- Improved plug and play performance for wired headsets when being used with wireless controllers.
- Changes made to recently played games list to improve accuracy.
Source.
No comments:
Post a Comment