Monday, February 05, 2007

Avril Lavigne's new song leaked (about time :D)

Oh God, when I read it I thought it was fake, I couldn't believe it, then when I realize it was true, my hands started shaking and I couldn't click download, I was too nervous!!

Finally I managed to download it, I felt it as if it took more than a 2GB file, damn wait, but it's at last here, I can't stop listening to her, it's the new Avril!!!
The song fluids very quickly, it reminds me to Sk8er boy, it's the kind of songs you love listening to when you don't have your best day, it cheers you up!! And at the same time, the lyrics have that love message that old songs had, it's kind of perfect :-)

This is the first song of Avril's new album "The Best Damn Thing" that we can here after Eragon's OST 'Keep Holding On'. Keep 'em coming!

Thanks Avril Bandaids!!

Download.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jojo la primera parte de la noticia es muy muy freakkkk!