Thursday, June 21, 2007

Seeing Avril next week! (& more)

Wow, long time no posting, sorry guys (I mean those who read my blog, assuming somebody actually does read it lol)

Well, so many things to say, many cool stuff I didn't talk about in my blog (I should be killed for that), but here I am again! I'm still alive! (I'm sure somebody will feel upset after hearing that ^^)

A few headlines on what I've been up to during these past... two months? (last blog entry was on April 4th, wow):

- I studied (or so I think), let's say I went to school :D
- I kept taking my chess lessons and went to a couple tournaments (did it quite OK)
- I met an american friend of mine in Madrid.
- My aussie teacher/friend left back to Australia.
- I got paid 250€ for doing a job on a website.
- I bought the 360 wireless steering wheel and Forza Motosport 2 (I should make a review of the later)
- I met quite a lot of new cool people.

And that's pretty much what I did. School year finished today (yay), so I'm done with year 11th, my average mark is 8,5/10, I'm not particullary proud of some of the marks I got, but considering I've been totally lazy, I can't complain. Next year is the last one before college...

As to what concerns directly to this blog post, I'm unbelievably happy cause I'm seeing Avril Lavigne next week!
Allright, not 100% sure, but most likely I'll get to see her at least for a few seconds, first time I see her, it'll be worth it no matter for how long I see her.

The thing is, it's not a concert, it's more of an album presentation, and it's kinda private stuff, so you can only get in if you're VIP (I'm not VIP, at least as of yet), or if you have an invitation. A spanish radio channel is giving the invitations, it's like a draw, I asked for mine already, I just need to cross my fingers and hope I get one!
If I don't, I'll make sure I'm there by the time she passses by to say something to her hahaha.


And this is everything by now, I promise (I think I said this last time too lol) I'll keep my blog more updated from now on.

No comments: