Friday, November 10, 2006

Create an @live.com account! [No working anymore]

This is exclusive from www.mess.be, so I just want you to check it, I quote it here, but the original source is, remember, mess.be

Today we present something many of you have been waiting for, the how-to register your live.com account with included 2 gigabyte mail account! We have tried- and found it working on several top level domain accounts as well. But to keep you from waiting here it is:

1. Goto this page to start registering your windows live account.

2. Press the sign-up button and you will be presented a form to sign up for a hotmail account.

3.Copy the following javascript injection code:



4. Paste the code in your address bar (you know, that thing you normally type www.mess.be).

5. Hit enter, if all went well it should show a message box telling you "Success - additional domains added!".

6. Now you can select a multitude of domains, fill out the form and you are ready to go!
Thanks Mess.be a lot for this! I created myself one!
It works on Firefox, it's the only browser I tried it on.

If you are smart, and know a little bit about programming, you should know how to create addresses like somebody@somewhat.whateveryouwant. I have tried and the registration works, I haven't been able to try it yet since the Messenger service seems to be down now.
It didn't work :P

NOTE: The exploit has been fixed and this doesn't work anymore.

No comments: