Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Decided, I'm buying Gears of War

Just have a look at this, Gamespot gave it a 9.6 of Score, and the Editors' Choice award!

It's definitive, the day it comes out, I'm going to buy it. I'm really looking forward to it.
At first I knew it was an expected game, and it did look pretty well, but I was still a bit careful in case it was in the end not that good.



Gamespot is never wrong, and I trust them, this is going to be one of the better games of the history.

"Gears of War is a game that capitalizes on all of the promises made by the next generation of gaming. It looks more than a few steps beyond what consoles have been doing to this point, and the gameplay is supremely fulfilling from start to finish in all of its various modes."

Click to see full score.

No comments: